Welcome to Mobile Data Studio Skills
For many people, using new software can be a frustrating experience. We want happy clients through early fulfillment and productivity gains from the use of Mobile Data Studio. This Mobile Data Studio Skills tutorial is for use by Trial users before purchase of the software, and for reference.
On completion of the Skills tutorial you will:
- Understand how Mobile Data Studio powers mobile computing;
- Know how to Design Projects, without the need for programming skills;
- Be able to Install and run Projects on a Smartphone or Tablet and communicate wirelessly with a desktop PC or server; and
- Know how to manage Data collected on a mobile device.
Table of Contents
Although we recommend that you work through the tutorial from beginning to end, you can also jump directly to a topic of interest using the following table of contents, or by using the jump to page control at the bottom of each page.
- Page 1: Introduction
- Page 2: Project Properties
- Page 3: Adding Point Functions Boolean Selection Edit Barcode Drop List Date/Time Math Numpad
- Page 4: Adding Point Functions Logic Sketch Link Layout Formatter File Camera
- Page 5: Adding Point Functions UltraDrop Print Incrementor
- Page 6: Adding Point Functions GPS Telegram Crossdata Outlook Stopwatch Slider Voice
- Page 7: Android - Installation and Use
- Page 8: Apple - Installation and Use
- Page 9: Windows 10 - Installation and Use
- Page 10: MDS Cloud Relay - Setup and Use
- Page 11: Wireless (TCP/IP) Functions
- Page 12: Data Management
- Page 13: Data Management
- Page 14: Advanced - Automation and Data Script
|Jump to page:||Next Page|